Clinical Trials Data Manager
I joined Oxford Vaccine Group in October 2019 as a Clinical Trials Data Manager. As a data manager I create and maintain databases used to store clinical trial data. My roles include:
- Developing clinical databases, used to capture analysable, clinical and participant management data
- Creating participant e-diaries and questionnaire
- Validating the study database
- Performing QC checks
- Data cleaning
- Managing access to the study database
- Producing training documents
- Training study staff
Since April 2020, I have been a Harassment Advisor for the Department of Paediatrics.
I previously worked as a Data Management Assistant with the Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, where I developed my passion for a career in research.
I hold a BSc in Forensic Science from Bournemouth University.