Online Introduction to Immunisation Training - 6 October 2021
Immunisation specialists in the Thames Valley
Wednesday, 06 October 2021, 9.15am to 3pm
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is for general practice nurses and other health professionals who are new to the role of administering and promoting and / or advising about vaccines.
This training is for general practice nurses / registered health professionals who are new to the role of administering and promoting and / or advising about vaccines within these Integrated Care Systems areas:
- BOB: Buckingham, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West
- Frimley: East Berkshire, Surrey Heath and North East Hants & Farnham
Aims of course
- To relate to practice and emphasise key learning points for each content area outlined within the Public Health England National Minimum Standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered healthcare practitioners
- To address current issues and be informed about local resources and teams to support practice
- To provide a platform for delegates to ask questions and consolidate their self-directed learning
Delegates are expected to have completed the free e-Learning for Healthcare Immunisation course, consisting of 7 knowledge sessions
This course is for those new to the role of administering and promoting/advising about vaccines
Content is aimed at General Practice Nurses; other registered healthcare practitioners may attend
Content focuses on both adult and paediatric immunisation programmes and policy
- Content will be delivered by a range of local immunisation specialists
**Delegates will need to have access to Microsoft Teams**
To book your place, please send an email to email@example.com stating your job title and practice name and town / city. You will then be sent the link to register.
The training is free of charge to delegates. The funding is from Health Education England.