IIC 2023 - Hot Topics In Infection And Immunity In Children
Professor Sir Andrew J Pollard and others
Monday, 26 June 2023 to Wednesday, 28 June 2023
St Antony's College Woodstock Road Oxford OX2 6JF
Hosted by email@example.com
IIC – The ESPID-Oxford Course is a residential training course covering topics in paediatric infection for paediatric infectious diseases trainees and trainers, and for all those who manage children with infections. This will be the 20th anniversary edition of the course.
The aim of this course is to provide basic information and updates in keys areas of paediatric infectious disease to both trainees and senior specialists. This is an intensive 2.5 day course of plenary lectures by world-renowned experts.
- check out the preliminary programme HERE
- earlybird discount available until 31 January 2023 - with special discounts for members of ESPID and BPAIIG!
- bursaries are available for trainees - apply by 31 January 2023 (full details are on the website - click HERE)
- unique collegiate atmosphere with great networking opportunities
- bed & breakfast accommodation available at the meeting venue, St Antony's College, Oxford
Registration is now open! Click HERE for more details.