Immunisation Update Training – Online
Immunisation specialists in the Thames Valley
Tuesday, 22 November 2022, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Hosted by email@example.com
A free half-day training delivered via Microsoft Teams for HCPs working within the BOB (Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Berkshire West) Integrated Care System who already administer, promote and/or advise about vaccines.
- The national immunisation programme – new schedules and changing vaccines
- Vaccine-Preventable Disease in the Thames Valley
- National vaccine policy – case scenarios Polio and Monkeypox
- Current clinical questions and an update on the Influenza Programme 2022/23
- Improving immunisation uptake
- Question and answer session
The content is:
- aligned with Public Health England National Minimum Standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered healthcare practitioners
- focused on both adult and paediatric national immunisation programmes and policies (not travel vaccines)
- aimed at all healthcare professionals who administer/advise about immunisation
- delivered by a range of local immunisation specialists
- The same training is offered on two consecutive days – delegates only need to attend one date
- This is a virtual training held via Microsoft Teams. It is recommended that you use the Teams app (not the browser version) on a laptop or desktop computer with a screen big enough to see the presenters’ slides.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- the date of the training you wish to attend
- your job title
- the city/town where you workand
You will then be sent the link to the online registration form.